It is a real treat during those long, hot summer days feasting on juicy wedges of melon straight from the fridge- how cool and refreshing!
You really couldn’t go wrong with the flavours of watermelon, rockmelon, passionfruit and mint– sweet and zingy! Ripe cubes of rockmelon marinated in passionfruit pulp sit in a sweet watermelon puree flavoured with fresh mint- so easy and delicious! Try it out for your summer party!
- 1/2 fresh watermelon, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 fresh rockmelon, de-seeded and cut into small cubes
- Pulp from 4-5 passionfuit
- Some fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
- In a blender, puree the fresh chunks of watermelon. Mix in the shredded mint leaves and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Mix the passionfruit pulp with the rockmelon cubes. Place in the refrigerator.
- To serve, divide watermelon puree and rockmelon cubes into serving bowls. Top with some extra passionfruit pulp and mint leaves (optional).